Adobe After Effects Kinetic Typography: Create Animated Text
English | Last updated 3/2017 | mp4 | H264 1280×720 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hrs | 176 MB
eLearning | Skill level: All level
In just one hour, learn how to create simple & very basic motion graphic text in Adobe After Effects
Have you ever wondered how to make those engaging and eye catching kinetic typography videos that you see on youtube, marketing campaigns, promos or in music videos? Looking to make great title sequences for your business videos? Now is your chance with this very Basic Kinetic Typography Tutorial!
Words have great power, and you can increase their impact by means of unusual presentation. Visual appeal adds expressiveness to any content and makes it emotive. There are various ways of making the content significant, improving its overall reading performance, and kinetic typography is one of the most efficient among those ways.
Kinetic typography is a great advantage because it turns static text into more expressive by means of animated fonts. It has one important mission – tell your story and welcome the visitors.
This course teaches you the very basics to get up and running quickly and start making your work stand out! Whether you’re making your own kinetic typography project or you simply want to make a nice title/intro graphic for your video or you’d like to take your business to the next level by making beautiful things that you couldn’t even imagine before, this is the course for you.
Main Key Points:
– Introduction to Kinetic Typography
– Adobe After Effects Layout Overview
– The Five Basic Transforms & Keyframing
– Practice lectures
– Exporting your projects
What will you be able to do with this course:
– Match text layers with audio
– Use traditional trims to make text appear/disappear
– Use opacity animation to make text fade in/ fade out
– Use scale animation to make text expand
– Use position animation and alpha track mattes to make text reveal
– Use rotation animation to make text swing and flip
– Move anchor points quickly and easily
– Improve your animations with motion blur and easy ease
– Parent layers to make things done easier
– Add solid backgrounds and texture
– Export your project on Adobe After Effects
Even if you have never touched After Effects, you will learn all you need to get started with Kinetic Typography in Adobe After Effects. I’m always here if you have any questions. Thank you for checking out this course!
P.S: Please always check the external resources & watch all the videos in HD & Full Screen in order to see what I’m doing clearly!
I designed this course carefully in order to be understood by absolute beginners as easily as possible. It includes working files and samples attached. Also, I care to answer all your questions as soon as possible and make sure you understand every bit of this course because I care about my students, I really want them to be successful. Finally, you will receive a verifiable certificate of completion upon finishing the course.
Who is the target audience?
– Anyone who make videos (whether it’s a project or business) and interested to know about and add some nice motion typography
– Even if you have never touched After Effects, you will learn all you need to get started with Kinetic Typography in Adobe After Effects.
– Beginners and anyone who wants to enter the field of Motion Graphics
– Students, aspiring video editing, graphic artists, etc. who have not done Kinetic Typography before, but want to add to their skill set for professional reasons or as hobby, please take this course.
– This course is NOT for you if you are already proficient in After Effects or Kinetic Typography
52 total views, 1 views today