File size: 433 MB
Edit, mix, record, and restore audio – all with Adobe Audition. Adobe Audition is a comprehensive toolset that includes multitrack, waveform, and spectral display for creating, mixing, and editing audio content. This powerful audio workstation is designed to accelerate video production workflows and audio finishing – and deliver a polished mix with pristine sound.
What is Audition CC?
Meet the industry’s best audio cleanup, restoration, and precision editing tool for video, podcasting, and sound effect design.
Record, edit, and integrate your audio.
This step-by-step tutorial guides you through the robust audio toolkit that is Adobe Audition, including its seamless workflow with Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
Add oomph to your audio.
Use the Essential Sound panel to achieve professional-quality audio – even if you’re not a professional.
What’s New in Audition CC 2018:
Auto-duck music [NEW]
While working on a project, automatically generate a volume envelope to duck music behind dialogue, sound effects, or any other audio clip using the Ducking parameter in the Essential Sound panel. This feature simplifies the steps taken to achieve professional-sounding audio mixes.
– Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
– Mac OS X v10.11 (El Capitan), macOS v10.12 (Sierra), or macOS v10.13 (High Sierra)
– 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
– 1 GB of Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM is suggested for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors.
– 10 GB of available hard-disk space (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
– OpenGL 3.3-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality
This release of Audition CC fixes the issue with a few third-party VST 3 effect plug-ins that caused the application to crash. The crash could occur while opening the plug-ins or while opening a session which contains the effects.
Download From Rapidgator
6 total views, 1 views today