Customize, collaborate, and create 3D content quickly with 3ds Max® 3D modeling, animation, and rendering software. It’s packed with brand-new, user-requested features and enhancements for entertainment and design professionals.
Easy, powerful modeling
– Model any person, place, or thing
– With tools to help shape and define, 3ds Max is modeling software for artists looking to create a range of environments and detailed characters.
– Works with major renderers
– 3ds Max works with most major renderers, such as V-Ray, Iray, and mental ray, to create high-end scenes and striking visuals for design visualization and more.
Top-tier animation software
– Bring realistic scenes to life
– 3ds Max is used by top-tier animation and design firms to create imaginative characters and realistic scenes in games and architecture.
– Fits into your workflow
– 3ds Max works with Autodesk Revit, Inventor, Fusion 360, and Stingray, as well as SketchUp, Unity, Unreal, and more.
Getting started is easy
– Launch and let your creativity run wild
– Choose your type of project, import content, and get to work shaping, texturing, and animating.
See your content and scenes live in a real-time environment
– Stingray is a real-time game engine that live links to 3ds Max for one-click content updating, saving you time to do more of what you love.
Grab characters, cars, and entire scenes
– Get your scene started fast with Creative Market, a community-driven marketplace built into 3ds Max for Max-ready drop-and-go files.
Leverage the cloud for rendering jobs
– With A360 Rendering, you can directly manage cloud rendering of any size from within 3ds Max, allowing you to store large files and access your projects across devices with ease.
Bringing architectural designs to life
– A childhood love for art turned into a promising career in architectural visualization for this bright, young artist. Born and raised in Italy, Lucia Frascerra is now working at one of London’s most prestigious creative communications agencies.
Building environments, worlds, and everything in between
– Eidos Montreal discusses how gameplay has changed over the past 10 years and how they adapted the Thief franchise to resonate with a new generation of players by building a large world and an overall immersive experience.
– Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 Professional operating system
– 64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor
– 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
– 6 GB of free disk space for install
130 total views, 1 views today