PhotoZoom Pro 7 not only creates larger images than any other software (up to 1 million by 1 million pixels), it also produces higher quality results. PhotoZoom Pro 7 is equipped with S-Spline Max, a unique, award-winning image resize technology which excels at preserving clean edges, sharpness, and fine details.
Even noisy, compressed originals can be enlarged successfully. Normally, noise and JPEG compression artifacts become disturbingly visible during enlargement. PhotoZoom Pro 7 however offers the tools to eliminate these distortions. You’ll be amazed by the amount of detail PhotoZoom Pro 7 is able to dig up from below the mess.
PhotoZoom Pro 7 is extremely easy to use, and comes with various pre-defined settings. These settings can be manually fine-tuned as well. You can even put together your own resize profiles: compilations of your favorite resize method and size settings, which can be selected with a single click. When you often use the same settings, resize profiles will streamline your workflow.
Large quantities of images can be resized in one go, through batch processing. Multi-processor support, 64-bit support, and the new GPU acceleration included with PhotoZoom Pro 7 ensure reduced processing time.
PhotoZoom Pro 7 works both as a stand-alone application and as a plug-in for various host programs, such as Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe® Photoshop® Elements, Corel® PHOTO-PAINT, and Corel® PaintShop Pro. Also, PhotoZoom Pro 7 fully integrates with Adobe® Lightroom®! Optimized for both printing and on-screen purposes, PhotoZoom Pro 7 is an absolute must-have for anyone who wants to resize images at the highest possible quality.
What’s New in PhotoZoom Pro 7:
Here is a quick overview of the most important additions:
– Enhanced S-Spline Max resize method with new Brighten Shadows and Fix Overexposure filters
– Prints images directly from PhotoZoom
– Now integrates with Adobe Lightroom
– Optimized presets for different types of photos and graphics
– Enhanced speed: even faster image processing
– Stand-alone application now also opens PSD images (plug-in already supported PSD)
– High-DPI interface support (compatible with 4K screens)
– Official support for Windows 10, macOS 10.12 (Sierra), Adobe Photoshop CC 2017, Adobe Photoshop Elements 15, Adobe Lightroom 6.4, Corel PHOTO-PAINT X8, and Corel PaintShop Pro X9.
– Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008, or 2003
– 1 GB internal memory
– 45 MB free hard disk space
The PhotoZoom Pro 7 Automation plug-in is compatible with:
– Adobe Photoshop CC 2017, CC 2015.5, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4, CS3, CS2, CS
– Adobe Photoshop Elements 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6
The PhotoZoom Pro 7 Export plug-in is compatible with:
– Adobe Photoshop CC 2017, CC 2015.5, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4, CS3, CS2, CS, 7
– Adobe Photoshop Elements 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2
– Corel PaintShop Pro X9, X8, X7, X6, X5, X4
– Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3
– Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2, XI
– Corel Paint Shop Pro X
– Corel PHOTO-PAINT X8, X7, X6, X5, X4, X3
BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 7.0.2 Multilingual (x86/x64) Incl.Key
36 total views, 1 views today