Frommer’s Italy 2018, 12th Edition by Brewer Stephen, Keeling Stephen, Heath Elizabeth
English | November 21st, 2017 | ASIN: B075P3SZK9, ISBN: 1628873442 | 1069 Pages | EPUB | 131.59 MB
From the most trusted name in travel, Frommer’s Italy 2018 is a comprehensive, completely up-to-date guide to one of Europe’s most storied vacation destinations. With helpful advice and honest recommendations from Frommer’s expert authors, you’ll walk among the ancient ruins of Pompeii, float along the canals of Venice, appreciate Renaissance masterworks in Florence, explore off-the-beaten-path Puglia and live la dolce vita in Rome―as well as discover timeless wonders such as the vineyards of Tuscany and cliff-top towns perched along the Amalfi Coast.
Inside the guide:
• Full-color photos and helpful maps, including a detachable foldout map
• Detailed itineraries for planning your trip to suit your schedule and interests (and help you avoid lines and crowds)
• Rewarding experiences to help you appreciate Italian culture, cuisine, and history
• Candid reviews of the best restaurants, historic sights, museums, tours, shops, and experiences―and no-punches-pulled info on the ones not worth your time and money
• Accurate, up-to-date info on transportation, useful websites, telephone numbers, and more
• Budget-planning help with the lowdown on prices and ways to save money, whether you’re traveling on a shoestring or in the lap of luxury
Also check my other Frommer’s guides.
38 total views, 1 views today