Version: CONNECT Edition (build 10.00.00.50)
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page : www.bentley.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8 / 10
Size: 581.1 mb
Bentley Systems Inc., the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released the 10.00.00.50 version HAMMER CONNECT Edition. This software demystifies the complex science of water hammer and transient analysis and puts the power to perform this critical work in your hands.
Every time a pump or valve is operated, potentially dangerous transients are introduced in your water distribution or wastewater system. Unchecked, transients can have catastrophic consequences on your pipes and equipment, operators, and customers.
Water utilities, municipalities, and engineering firms around the world trust HAMMER’s computationally rigorous engine and easy-to-use interface to efficiently identify, manage, and mitigate the risks associated with transients.
Identify critical points in the system that need protection and facilitate sound system design with HAMMER modeling tools:
– Focus on mitigating surge, not on the modeling process: Streamlined model building and management enables you to jump-start the model building process and manage your model effectively, so that you can focus on developing the most appropriate strategy for controlling and limiting hydraulic transients.
– Simulate transient precisely to improve the quality of your decisions: Decrease the risk of approximating the behavior of protective devices and rotating equipment. Rough estimation of transients can be too costly. HAMMER helps you accurately simulate the impact of a wide range of surge protection devices and rotating equipment (pumps and turbines).
– Leverage existing CAD and GIS data for improved design productivity and to enrich the system or model that utility personnel rely on.
What’s New in HAMMER CONNECT?
The HAMMER CONNECT Edition provides a unified, common environment that advances productivity, team collaboration, and project performance. Key new capabilities of the CONNECT Edition releases allow users to:
– Access tools quickly through a modernized ribbon-based user interface with built-in search to find commands more easily, consistent with – MicroStation CONNECT Edition and Microsoft products that many users are already familiar with.
– Create and manage customized reports that automatically combine graphs, data tables, color-coded and annotated plan views, and more into a single report.
– Run historical simulations using actual operation of pump and valve controls based on SCADA system records.
– Additional capability in SCADAConnect Simulator.
– Model turbines for energy and revenue generation.
– Include service laterals, for automatic customer load assignment during hydraulic analysis.
– Collaborate on water system design and operation as a team using Bentley CONNECT Cloud Services.
– Create AVI movies of model animations to share with others.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
55 total views, 1 views today