How To Design A WordPress Website With No Coding At All
English | Published 3/2017 | mp4 | H264 1280×720 | AAC 2 ch | 3 hrs | 741 MB
eLearning | Skill level: All level
Design an amazing WordPress website for your business, your products or clients almost instantly. No coding at all!
You want to create fully functional and highly customizable websites in WordPress? In this course I’ll teach you how to do that plus:
– How to make high quality websites in WordPress in a matter of hours.
– No coding at all -like you won’t be coding anything.
– How to make websites for you, your business or even your clients.
– Make complete website for quick projects with very little effort.
– Save TONS of money by doing awesome websites yourself instead of hiring someone else if you are short on your budget.
Let me tell you a little story…
When I helped to launch one of the first online products for one of my clients, he decided to hire some programmers and experts to develop one website for almost every product we had.
As you probably know by now, programmers can be quite expensive most of the times, but you make the investment anyways because you are able to and you expect a good job with good results.
But what happens when you are just starting? Or just don’t have the budget to hire someone? Or perhaps you just need to me making websites almost on a regular basis for your products and services. Things can get quite expensive.
WordPress is the #1 platform for websites and the most popular. So, I decided to take the bull by the horns myself and started working with my own website.
This course is the result of that experience. And I want to give all that knowledge to you, that person who is currently struggling to build his/her own website but don’t want to hire someone to do it but don’t know where to start. Also, perhaps you don’t have the time to learn how to code your own website.
Learning how to code your website could take you months or even a couple of years to master. Instead, I give you this opportunity to learn how to do it in a very short amount of time.
You can even complete this course and build your own website in one weekend.
You will be learning how to use a powerful PageBuilder that even some programmers use to build websites.
And of course, I will give you some strategic tips and techniques on how to improve the SEO of your website.
Take this course now. I will be guiding you and helping you if you want to.
Who is the target audience?
– People that want to make websites but have no time to learn how to code.
– People that want to make websites but have no desire to learn how to code.
– People that want to start making websites for other businesses or people.
– People that need to create websites for themselves or their businesses/organizations.
– People that want to learn how to create websites from zero with no experience at all.
– People that need to build websites but have very litte budget and cannot afford to hire someone to do it.
59 total views, 1 views today