FL Studio 12 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 14 years of innovative developments. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio 12 totally reworks the user interface and adds ex
Fully reworked scalable interface
– Any screen size or resolution you use, FL Studio will always fit
– Multi-touch capability extends to the Mixer.
– New category tabs and the ability to delete content on right-click
– The Channel Options Menu have moved from the Toolbar Menus to the Channel rack.
– Have been integrated into the Plugin Wrapper (no more Channel settings pop-up).
– The Pattern Menu has moved from the Channel rack to the Toolbar Menu and Pattern Selector.
– Piano roll Auto-zoom can now be deselected from Settings > General > Auto zoom in piano roll
– Multiple drag and drop for audio files onto Playlist (from a Windows file browser).
– Step sequences are now interchangeable with Piano rolls.
– VST plugin installation & discovery improved and simplified.
Fruity Formula Controller
– Updated, new UI.
Fruity Envelope Controller
– Updated, 8 Articulators, Mod X/Y env, Smart Knobs, New UI.
Fruity Keyboard Controller
– Attack smoothing, new UI.
– 2Ghz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 (or later) compatible CPU with full SSE2 support.
– 32 or 64 Bit versions of Windows 10/8.0/8.1/7, Vista, XP (service pack 3)
– 1 Gb or more RAM recommended
– 1 Gb free disk space
– Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording.
168 total views, 1 views today