Product: LEAP Bridge Steel
Version: CONNECT Edition (build 16.02.00.01)
Supported Architectures: 64bit
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
Size: 300.1 mb
Bentley Systems Inc., the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released the 16.02.00.01 version of LEAP Bridge Steel CONNECT Edition is a comprehensive 3D steel bridge design and rating application. It offers advanced physical 3D bridge modeling, design, analysis, and load rating of steel bridges, following AASHTO LRFD specifications.
Streamline the design of straight and curved I-girder bridges with LEAP Bridge Steel’s computational 3D design and modeling. Your project will benefit from the software’s advanced load rating and analysis capabilities, which will enable you to evaluate steel bridges faster and deliver your projects on time and under budget.
Maximize efficiencies on your next bridge project:
– Design, analyze, and rate steel bridges using an intuitive interface
– Speed project delivery of complex bridge projects with automatic advanced calculations
– Share data with all OpenRoads applications and with MicroStation
– Create an intelligent 3D model that captures design intent on the fly
– Easily explore design alternatives to maximize cost savings and improve scheduling
– Automatically create virtual bridge models (i-models) enabling your entire project team to easily share and interact with complex project data
LEAP Bridge Steel CONNECT Edition V16 Update 1 (16.01.00.05) contains enhancements and several bug fixes. Enhancements include two new additions to the Member Definition command: one to auto generate girder web and flange plates and the other to perform design optimization on the flange plates (girder web plate design optimization will be included in the next release). Another important enhancement adds non-prismatic section checking (per Article 18.104.22.168.2) to design code checking.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
22 total views, 1 views today