Lonely Planet West Coast Australia, 9th Edition by Lonely Planet
English | November 30th, 2017 | ASIN: B0758Z95B1, ISBN: 1786572389 | 542 Pages | EPUB | 70.11 MB
Lonely Planet West Coast Australia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you.
Swim beside whale sharks, snorkel among pristine coral, surf off seldom-visited reefs and dive at one of the world’s premier locations at Ningaloo Marine Park, a World Heritage-listed marine park; drift from winery to craft brewery along country roads shaded by tall gum trees at Margaret River, one of Australia’s most beautiful wine regions; or discover the sophisticated restaurants showcasing modern Australian cuisine, chic cocktail bars hidden down unlikely lanes and the restored heritage buildings of Perth; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of West Coast Australia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet West Coast Australia Travel Guide:
• Colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – wine, culture, history, indigenous art, outdoor activities, food
• Free, convenient pull-out West Coast Australia regional map (included in print version), plus over 25 maps
Covers Perth, Fremantle, Rottnest Island, Margaret River, Bunbury, Albury, Monkey Mia, Broome, Geraldton, Coral Coast, Purnululu National Park, the Kimberly, Cable Beach and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet West Coast Australia, our most comprehensive guide to West Coast Australia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
20 total views, 1 views today