Lynda – Amazon Web Services: High Availability
Size: 277 MB | Duration: 2h 17m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280×720 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
Building out a resilient application takes knowledge and effort. Businesses increasingly turn to IT professionals who can maintain and improve the security of cloud-based infrastructures. System administrators and technical managers with sharp and up-to-date skills are depended on. This course discusses high availability (HA) concepts and shows how to use the tools in Amazon Web Services to design and set up a strong and highly-available environment.
* What is high availability?
* Designing for failure
* Exploring Route 53
* Working with machine images
* Setting up load balancing
* Creating groups
* Working with auto scaling
* Improving relational database availability
* Setting up an elastic file system
33 total views, 1 views today