networklessons – CCIE Routing & Switching
English | mp4 | H264 1920×1080 | AAC 2 ch | pdf | 10 GB
CCIE Routing & Switching certification is the highest level you can achieve in the R&S track. To get the certification and your own CCIE number, you need to pass a written and lab exam. The following lessons are useful especially for the lab exam.
In this course you will learn:
– More about any of the topics that you encountered in the CCNA and CCNP R&S exams.
– Anything there is to know about switching topics like VLANs, trunks, spanning-tree and Etherchannels.
– Anything there is to know about routing protocols RIP, EIGRP, OSPF and BGP.
– New topics like Multicast, QoS and MPLS.
– Anything there is to know for the CCIE R&S v5 lab exam.
– And many other topics…
Presented to you by your personal instructor Rene Molenaar, CCIE #41726
You have mastered all topics in CCNA and CCNP R&S.
Unit 1: Preparation
Unit 2: Switching
Unit 3: IP Routing
Unit 4: RIP
Unit 5: EIGRP
Unit 6: OSPF
Unit 7: BGP
Unit 8: Multicast
Unit 9: IPv6
Unit 10: Quality of Service
Unit 11: Security
Unit 12: System Management
Unit 13: Network Services
Unit 14: MPLS
36 total views, 1 views today