Introducing the all-new Dragon Professional Individual for Mac, v6. With an all-new, next-generation speech engine leveraging Deep Learning technology, enable more accurate dictation and transcription, along with powerful customization and mobility features to drive documentation productivity—wherever work takes you.
Get documents done faster and more accurately
With a next-generation speech engine leveraging Deep Learning technology, Dragon Professional Individual for Mac, v6 is more accurate than ever and adapts to your voice or environmental variations even while you’re dictating. Quickly dictate and edit documents and reports, send email and notes, or create and fill out forms within the latest Mac applications — all by voice.
– Speed through document creation 3x faster than typing with up to 99% recognition accuracy
– Optimizes accuracy for speakers with accents or in slight noisy environments such as an office cubicle
– Supports the latest applications, including Microsoft Word 2016 and Microsoft Outlook 2016, Apple Pages, Apple Keynote, Apple Numbers, and Scrivener, with Full Text Control, for fully voice-driven editing and command capabilities
Turn voice files into text — instantly
With Dragon Professional Individual for Mac, you can transcribe voice recordings from a smartphone or portable voice recorder, podcasts or audio files of any single speaker’s voice to text quickly, easily and accurately. Streamlined setup makes transcription faster and easier than ever.
– Transcribe from .mp3 aif, .aiff, .wav, .mp4, .m4a, .m4v.
– Complete transcription quickly and accurately with no voice training required even for third-party speakers
– Transcribe any single speaker’s voice from pre-recorded audio files or from podcasts
– Use transcription Batch Mode and save time if you have multiple audio files to transcribe.
Stay productive wherever you go
Continue creating and editing documents — even when work takes you away from the office. Sync with Dragon Anywhere, the separate, cloud-based mobile dictation solution, and create and edit documents of any length by voice directly on your iOS or Android device for seamless productivity.
– Speak as long as you want to complete documents of any length — from a business report to an entire book
– Easily create form-based templates and fill out reports, such as client in-take forms — all in the moment
– Import and export to and from popular cloud-based document-sharing tools like Dropbox® and note-taking apps like Evernote®
– Sync with Dragon for Mac and work started on the road can be completed back at the desktop for seamless document workflows
Tailor and customize to your business needs
With powerful customization features, Dragon Professional Individual for Mac lets you personalize the software to your unique business needs. Add custom words such as specific industry terms, quickly insert frequently-used text or create simple voice commands to shortcut repetitive tasks — all by voice — so you can work faster and smarter.
– Import and export custom word lists for acronyms or other unique business-specific phrases you frequently use
– Insert frequently-used text like boilerplate content or signature blocks by voice
– Create custom voice commands to short-cut repetitive steps or automate multi-step processes
What’s New in Version 6.0.2:
• Resolved crashes with Word 2011 and Word 2016
• Resolved unexpected cursor placement in Word 2011 and 2016
• Resolved issues when using bulleted text
• Resolved issues when deleting text
• Resolved issues resulting in an internal error
• Mo. Mouse command now works as expected in macOS Sierra
• Notifications do not repeat after being viewed once
– RAM: Minimum 4GB, 8GB recommended
– CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or faster processor – Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 recommended
– Free hard disk space: 8GB
– Supported Operating Systems: OS X El Capitan (10.11.6) or macOS Sierra (10.12)
– An Internet connection for product download, automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process) and access to online help
– Built-in microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone. Some older devices are no longer supported.
43 total views, 1 views today