The professional choice for scanning, organizing, and sharing all your documents. Take office organization to new levels of productivity with the world’s No. 1 desktop document management software. PaperPort Professional 14 combines fast, easy scanning with powerful PDF creation for simplified management of all your documents.
– Includes PDF Create – Advanced PDF Creation & Security
– Supports OmniPage Workflows (OmniPage required)
– Capture Assistant with Scanning Preview
– Unlimited Scanning Profiles
– Scheduled All-in-One Search Indexing
– MFP Scanning and Document Routing
– Split Desktop and Workspace Bookmarks
– Microsoft SharePoint Connector
– Network Scanning, Folder, and File Management
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
– Intel Pentium compatible, or newer CPU
– 1 GB RAM
– 700 MB free hard disk space for application files and installation
– 1024×768 resolution display with 16 bit (High Color) or better
– Windows compatible pointing device
Supported Operating Systems:
– Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit Edition
– Windows XP 32-bit SP3
– Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit with SP2 or higher
– Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit
What’s new in Nuance PaperPort Professional 14:
– The Nuance Cloud Connector application: Now you can gain access to a number of cloud services, including Microsoft Live SkyDrive, Google Docs, Box.net, and many more. Plus, files are accessed in the PaperPort folder directory, so you can scan, stack, or unstack PDF files, and create PDF files directly in the cloud.
– Evernote “Send To” Connector: Drag-and-drop files to the Evernote Send To Connector, create a new note or add the document to an existing note. You can also right click on the Evernote connector and get files attached to any note so they are copied to the PaperPort desktop.
– Enhanced network folder support: PaperPort 14 now takes advantage of fast, reliable thumbnail viewing of documents stored on shared network folders. Additionally, PaperPort 14 locks files in use over the network to prevent problems that may occur when more than one person tries to view or modify the same file.
– Windows file and folder options: In PaperPort 14, the Windows Context menu is supported by right-clicking on any file, so you can access Windows or other software and perform key tasks, including compressing and uncompressing ZIP files.
– Scanning improvements: We’ve enhanced PaperPort’s scanning capabilities in PaperPort 14, so scanned color documents using PDF-MRC compression are now 62% smaller. Other time saving highlights include scan and open a document with one press of a button, create and save default custom file names, and create PDF/A directly from your scanner.
– New workspace options for greater productivity: With PaperPort 14, there’s no need to remember where you put a recently scanned or opened file. New buttons have been added for “recently scanned” and “recently opened” documents, so you can quickly jump back to a folder that contains a recently scanned or opened document.
– Folder notes improvements: Now you can right click on any folder in the folder directory and get an option to add notes directly to that particular folder. This enhancement is useful for applying information to PDF documents that are common to all files in a particular file, such as contact information (e.g., name, address, telephone number); project or customer IDs; or numbers, reminders, document descriptions, and more.
– Improved desktop thumbnails for PDF: In PaperPort 14 the PDF document thumbnails offer more information about PDF documents to save you time and focus on more important tasks. A large information icon now appears in the upper left-hand corner of PDF document thumbnails, indicating the file contains keywords and descriptive text. Hover over the icon, and it will display the information so you don’t have to open the file.
108 total views, 1 views today