Virtualization Manager 14 Professional – Solves virtualization challenges efficiently! Smooth migration of a live physical Windows PC to a ready-to-go virtual machine. Unique ConnectVD technology for maintenance and configuration of virtual drives. Complete independence from the used hypervisor – one action V2V migration. Seamless shift of a Windows virtual machine to a physical hardware platform. Up to 200% speed increase when using our solution for data exchange between VMs. Support of all popular hypervisors.
Best in virtualization and back-to-physical scenarions
– Transfers live Windows physical computers to ready-to-go virtual machines (P2V Copy)
– Migrates existing virtual machines between different hypervisors (V2V)
– Adjusts virtual machines to run on physical hardware (V2P)
– Migrates physical Windows systems to virtual hardware directly out of Paragon’s images (P2V Restore)
– Enables to migrate from 2TB+ physical drives to much smaller virtual drives* (P2V with Shrink)
Exclusive management for virtual containers
– Enables to connect and work with virtual containers as if they were physical disks for maintenance or data exchange (ConnectVD)
– Offers best on the market advanced partitioning tools for managing virtual drives (Redistribute Free Space, Merge Partitions, Undelete, etc.)
– Does fast data exchange between physical and virtual disks, between virtual disks of different hypervisors, or between a virtual disk and its snapshots
– Makes Windows OS start up after unsuccessful migration with third-party tools (P2V Adjust OS)
– Can mount virtual drives in the non-destructive mode, when all changes are being saved to a snapshot, thus providing complete safety for the original disk’s contents. If needed, this snapshot can later be merged with its parental disk by using hypervisor’s standard tools
Migration and Virtualization
– Live migration of Windows physical coputers to ready-to-go virtual machines provides flexibility and increased availability of hardware and applications.
– As target for P2V migration you can also use a previously created backup image of a Windows physical machine. This option enables to bring to virtual life damaged or already non-existed systems.
– Feel free to swap your virtual Windows-based machine from one to another hypervisor with minimal effort.
– Migrate any Windows-based virtual system to a physical hardware platform.
– Migrate a Windows system from 2TB+ physical drive to smaller virtual drive (it’s very helpful as most of hypervisors do not support 2TB+ virtual drives).
– Recover the startup ability after unsuccessful virtualization with a 3rd party tool.
– Create an empty virtual disk or with specific data of one of the supported virtualization vendors.
– Wide destination options
– Choose any destination for your virtual disks, including a network share.
Exclusive management for virtual drives
– Connect a virtual disk as if it’s an ordinary physical disk and open up all physical-disk functionality in a virtual environment. Use a read only mode or a special read/write mode that creates a snapshot and applies all changes after the snapshot to test all configurations without destroying your virtual source drive.
File transfer from/to virtual disks
– Exchange data between your physical computer and virtual machines or between a virtual disk and its snapshots. With our solution this type of operations can be done up to 200% faster comparing to the traditional drag-and-drop technique.
– Consolidate the disk space, from two volumes on a virtual drive, into a single, larger volume.
– Increase free space on one partition by taking available, unallocated space from other partitions on a virtual drive.
– Find and recover an accidentally deleted partition on a virtual drive.
– Preview changes before they are applied on a handy disk partitioning map.
– Resume operations on virtual volumes
– Resume any operation with a virtual volume in case of disconnection or any other unexpected situation.
– Convert an MBR virtual drive to Basic GPT and vice versa.
– Available on CD/DVD/Blu-ray or USB flash drive, gives the option to accomplish any type migration (P2V, V2V, V2P), manage virtual drives, or fix boot problems without having to install the product under Windows.
– Chain multiple operations into one job and make a script to be executed later in unattended mode on the same or a different computer.
– Boot Corrector helps to perform the uEFI switch to define the required bootable operating system one uEFI machine; fix most system boot problems that can be the result of human error, program error, or a boot virus activity.
What’s New in Virtualization Manager 14 Professional:
– Supports all popular desktop virtual machines, including Oracle Virtual Box, Microsoft Virtual PC, VMware™ Workstation/Fusion
– Complete UEFI support to successfully migrate 64-bit Windows configured to the UEFI boot mode; to fix uEFI related boot problems
– Support for SSDs and AFDs (2TB+, non-512B sector size)
Paragon Virtualization Manager 14 Professional 10.1.21.165 (x64)
Paragon Virtualization Manager 14 Professional 10.1.21.165 (x86)
260 total views, 1 views today