Power GEOPAK V8i SS4 08.11.09.878
Released :29 Dec 2016
Product: Power GEOPAK
Version: V8i (SELECTSeries 4) 08.11.09.878
Supported Architectures: 64bit
Website Home Page :
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8 / 10
Size: 1.5 Gb
Bentley Systems Incorporated, the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure, has released the V8i (SELECTSeries 4) 08.11.09.878 version of Power GEOPAK. Take advantage of 3D modeling, construction-driven engineering, and analysis all in one application. Streamline your workflow, ensure design quality, and reduce production time with Power GEOPAK.
Power GEOPAK helps you improve quality by combining traditional engineering workflows of plan, profile, and cross-sections with innovative 3D modeling technology based on parametric relationships and constraints. Power GEOPAK helps you:
– Assure the project is engineered as designed using design intent, which is critical for the 3D model
– Enable users to share project information across teams, locations, and disciplines with precision and security
– Use design-time visualization to experience your design on the fly and save money on additional software and staff for visualization needs.
Everything you need for your transportation and civil design projects.
– Survey and data acquisition for all field data types
– Dynamic, interactive 3D modeling of roadways and corridors
– Terrain modeling and analysis
– Interactive coordinate geometry
– Profiles and cross sections
– Geometric design
– Regression analysis
And all the creation, editing, visualization, and publishing capabilities of MicroStation in one application.
About Bentley Systems, Incorporated
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive architecture and engineering software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Founded in 1984, Bentley has nearly 3,000 colleagues in more than 45 countries, $500 million in annual revenues, and, since 2001, has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions.
62 total views, 1 views today