CrazyTalk Animator (CTA) is the world’s easiest 2D animation software that enables all levels of users to create professional animations with the least amount of effort. With CTA3, anyone can instantly bring an image, logo, or prop to life by applying bouncy Elastic Motion effects. For the character part, CTA3 is built with 2D character templates, valuable motion libraries, a powerful 2D bone rig editor, facial puppets, and audio lip-syncing tools to give users unparalleled control when animating 2D talking characters for videos, web, games, apps, and presentations.
Movie & Video Creators
A video creator’s dream tool for creating cartoon animations with professional real-time features.
Artists & Illustrators
Whether you are a doodler, illustrator, or a storyboard artist, now you can bring your characters to life!
Marketers & Presenters
Create animated videos and presentations to promote your business by visualizing your ideas in seconds.
Web & Game Designers
Enliven video games and web pages with animated characters and eye-catching elements.
Educators & Students
Engage with hands-on technology that sparks classroom creativity with visual computing.
What’s New in CrazyTalk Animator 3:
• 3D camera system.
• Motion path and timeline editing.
• Motion Curve and Render Style.
Create 2D Characters
• 2D character rigging and bone tools.
• Character templates for humans, animals, and more.
• Create multi-angled 2D characters.
Animate 2D Characters
• Animate 2D characters with 3D motions.
• Elastic and bouncy curve editing.
• Facial puppet and audio lip-syncing.
• 2D facial Free Form Deformation.
Create 2D Talking Heads
• Sprite-based Facial System.
• Morph animation from facial images.
• Employ talking heads on any character.
Prop Dynamics & SFX
• Give life to props – Elastic Motion.
• Create Interactive Compound Animations.
• Combine props & link SFX.
• Light and shades – Effect Layers
Import & Export
• Immerse your video actor into a 2D animation.
• Supports popular image and video formats.
• Image sequence export for video compositing.
• Import 3D motions for 2D character animations.
• Custom create new character bases.
• Import Photoshop PSD layers for character creations.
• Create unique Elastic Motion libraries.
• Design vector-based content with Multiple Render Styles.
Recommended System Requirements:
• Windows 10 /Windows 8 /Windows 7
• Dual core CPU or higher
• 4 GB RAM or higher recommended
• 10 GB free hard disk space or higher recommended
• Display Resolution: 1440 x 900 or higher
• Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 9800 GX2 or higher /ATI Radeon HD 4890 Series or higher
• Video Memory: 1 GB RAM or higher recommended
73 total views, 1 views today